PLEASE SUBMIT AND UPLOAD YOUR ARTICLE BY ACCESSING THE SUBMIT ARTICLE BUTTON BELLOW.
If you are considering submitting an article to our journal, we recommend that you follow carefully the Article Submission Guidelines. Submitted articles must comply with the journal publishing principles and spelling rules.
If you do not have an ORCID account before submitting your article, please create one. Authors must use ORCID.
To submit an article:
- Open https://www.ankaradergisi06.com/ in your internet browser.
- After logging into our web page, click on the Submit an Article button on the Home Page.
- Download and review the Writing Rules and Copyright Form on the page that opens.
- Submit your article that you have prepared within the framework of publication principles and writing rules, by clicking the Submit button on the https://dergipark.org.tr/en/journal/3497/submission/step/manuscript/new web page.
While submitting the article, you should fill in the name, institution, country and ORCID number of the authors.
If there is more than one author, please include all the information about the authors.
- Attach the file of your article that you will send via e-mail as a Word file.
- If you have any notes to the editor, please send this note by sending your article.
- After submitting your article, you will be informed about the process concerning your article via e-mail.